Real-time Full HD Auto-Focus Inspection Camera
OPTIKA C-HAF is a real-time full HD auto-focus inspection camera, with 2 MP resolution to view crystal clear 1080p images/videos on HD monitor, through HDMI connection at 60 fps. Its angle of view is fully adjustable.
Achieve instant focus without the need to constantly adjust your lens with the incredibly fast focusing system (acquisition time is lower than 1 sec.) without the inconvenience of having to constantly re-adjust the lens focus.
Working distance is between 10cm and infinity, making it the ideal solution to inspect multi-layered objects, extremely quickly.
The camera is equipped with 1x-14x optical zoom and 1x-6x electronic zoom.
All functions are controlled directly from the screen, with the support of mouse, and images and videos can be directly acquired on SD card (mouse and SD card are included).
Main functions are:
– Possibility to perform automatic or manual white balance, independently setting RGB parameters for a perfect color reproduction
– Choose between automatic or manual exposure
– With HDR function, a sequence of images is captured at different exposures, and they are combined into a single image
– Trigger function allows the connection with an external controller and the file acquisition is possible with a determined sequence
– Possibility to set horizontal and vertical lines, in different colors and positions, to generate a custom grid directly on the HDMI screen
OPTIKA C-HAF comes with fixing holes to be connected with “custom” supports or brackets.
It is available also combined with a boom stand (as IS-02) or a compact stand with table clamp or wall-mount (as IS-03).
Image Sensor: CMOS sensor Sony Exmor
Sensor dimensions: 1/2.8”
Effective pixels: 2 MP
Operation control: Remote control
Scanning: Progressive Scanning
White balance: Manual/Auto/OnePush
Shutter speed : 1/50s(1/60s)-1/10000s
Frame Rate: 1080p@60fps
Operating Temp: 0°C – 50°C
Optical Zoom 1x-14x
Digital Zoom 1x-6x
Working Distance: From 10cm to Infinity
Focusing System: Autofocus / Manual focus